WPC Floor 1202
Advantages of WPC flooring
1. Safety and environmental protection
All kinds of main and auxiliary materials used in plastic wood lock floor are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Formaldehyde content and solid wood and woodiness compound floor and aggrandizement compound floor are compared, can be called "zero formaldehyde floor".
2. Wear resistance and fire resistance
Compared with the commonly used solid wood floor, wood composite floor and reinforced composite floor, the plastic wood lock lock floor has superior wear resistance and fire resistance.
3. Weather and corrosion resistance
Plastic wood latch floor has very excellent mechanical properties, its durability is much higher than that of solid wood and wood composite floor and laminate flooring; it is not easy to deform and durable. Not afraid of insects, not afraid of the erosion of various corrosive substances, even in the harsh outdoor environment can also be "safe".
3. Several problems in communication between WPC and customers
(1) Because the LVT layer of WPC is generally only 1.5mm thick, the plate pattern should be flat as far as possible. Do not do hand grasping and classic slate. The rate of defective products will be very high.
(2) The cost of 6.0 mm wood plastic layer is 1.8 US dollars per square meter higher than that of 5.0 mm wood plastic layer
WPC + 2.0mm EVA form: price + usd1.00sqm
WPC + 1.5mm cork: price + usd1.50sqm
WPC floor is more, generally there are two types: plastic wood easy to install floor and plastic wood strip floor. Easy to install floor is widely used, because compared with strip floor, flexibility will be better, and DIY design can also be used to decorate home style.
|Surface Texture||Wood Texture|
|Wear Layer||0.2mm. (8 Mil.)|
|Size specification||1200 * 178 * 12mm(ABA)|
|Technical data of spc flooring|
|Dimentional stability/ EN ISO 23992||Passed|
|Abrasion resistance/ EN 660-2||Passed|
|Slip resistance/ DIN 51130||Passed|
|Heat resistance/ EN 425||Passed|
|Static load/ EN ISO 24343||Passed|
|Wheel caster resistance/ Pass EN 425||Passed|
|Chemical resistance/ EN ISO 26987||Passed|
|Smoke density/ EN ISO 9293/ EN ISO 11925||Passed|